During this 10-week unpaid internship you will gain experience in the day-to-day operations of a graphic design and digital marketing studio. The selected candidate will practice print and web design, branding and web development. You will gain experience during each phase of our design process, observe client meetings, and work closely with our designers and developers.
Graphic Design Intern
- Conceptual design for print, branding and web design projects
- Generate proofs, wireframes and mock ups based on job requirements
- Junior, rising senior or senior undergraduate in major
- Studying graphic design, web development or some related discipline
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average (GPA) in major
Application Deadline: Oct. 15 for Spring, March 15 for Summer, June 15 for Fall
An online portfolio of work is required.
We are looking for passionate people. Those with a love for design and technology.